ADVERTISEMENT

Mass @ NU Prediction Thread

NU 45
UMass 17

A couple facts about this UMass team:

- They are averaging giving up 54 points per game (they haven't exactly played a tough schedule either)
- They haven't given up LESS than 56 points over their last four games against La Tech, UConn, Liberty, and Army
- Somehow they won a game this year...against Akron. Yes, that Akron.

In a sign of how terrible UMass is on defense, I actually picked up Aidan Smith in my college football fantasy pool this week. I'm not even kidding. He's one of the best options- imagine that. That's how bad the UMass defense is.

I don't care how bad the U Mass defense is, I still don't see us covering 40 point spread.
NU 31. UMass. 7

In a sign of how terrible UMass is on defense, I actually picked up Aidan Smith in my college football fantasy pool this week. I'm not even kidding. He's one of the best options- imagine that. That's how bad the UMass defense is.

I picked up Drake Anderson in one of my leagues. In another league (a very deep league in which you play 3 QBs a week), Hunter Johnson is on my opponent's team. Despite that, I hope we see some HJ this week and he throws like he did against UNLV.

I know Fitz doesn't do blowouts, but I'd like to see that this week. This is a historically bad defense.

I picked up Drake Anderson in one of my leagues. In another league (a very deep league in which you play 3 QBs a week), Hunter Johnson is on my opponent's team. Despite that, I hope we see some HJ this week and he throws like he did against UNLV.

I know Fitz doesn't do blowouts, but I'd like to see that this week. This is a historically bad defense.
Fitz doesn't do blowouts? Depends on who's doing the blowing out.

Very fugly football. Likely the minimal palate cleanser before Minnesota and Illinois.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT