ADVERTISEMENT

McCormick PhD grad Schuh named new Dean of McCormick

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
He graduated with a PhD in MatSci from McCormick in 2001, has been at MIT since, and has starting and commercialized his own companies.

Very impressive background. Dean Ottino was fantastic, and this is an exciting choice to replace him.

Reactions: DaCat and Rebel II
He graduated with a PhD in MatSci from McCormick in 2001, has been at MIT since, and has starting and commercialized his own companies.

Very impressive background. Dean Ottino was fantastic, and this is an exciting choice to replace him.

But does he know bugs?

• Haha
Reactions: DaCat

I don't know if in your title you intentionally misspelled Schuh to Scruh, but when I first read it I thought what an unfortunate last name. Of course there have been worse, I recently worked with a guy whose last name was Pusey, and a while ago another guy whose last name was Small, and whose parents had the brilliant idea to name him Richard, no lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT