ADVERTISEMENT

Memba This?

Notvols

Dec 10, 2015
OpvBAiL.gif

I'll be the first to admit that I give my dad and brother a hard time about Northwestern beating Notre Dame in 1995, but come on man, a game New Year's Day 1997? Who cares? literally none of those guys are going to be in the field... Except Fitz but he's not gonna be playing so my point stands

What makes that play so embarrassing is Peyton can't run...
Oh now I get it. Thanks for 'splaining it me. What number is this Peyton guy? I can't find him on your current roster.

Congratulations on being relevant 19 years ago.

No you still don't get it.

The guy in the bottom right picking up his jock strap with the rest of his front 7 is your coach.

Please don't make me 'splain the rest.

No you still don't get it.

The guy in the bottom right picking up his jock strap with the rest of his front 7 is your coach.

Please don't make me 'splain the rest.
Oh man, our coach followed his assignment on a fake stretch play. What a dope!!! I bet he never goes anywhere and makes no money coaching football. (Sarcasm alert)

Can you explain what coach was doing on that play?

It looks like he thought it was a breakdance fight.

Can you explain what coach was doing on that play?

It looks like he thought it was a breakdance fight.
He was checking out your sister. Good thing he didn't say hi to her after the game or you'd be looking for a different wife

Dear god man...it's 1. not funny, 2. not really trolling, 3. not getting any effect. For the sake of all that is funny and clever trolling, please try something else.

Did a little research about why you're rehashing grainy videos from nearly 20 years ago. Discovered you haven't had a 10-win season since, yikes , 2007? Even us lowly Wildcats have had two 10-win seasons in the last four... And since that high water mark in 2007, you are 47-51? Am I reading that correctly? We are 60-41 over that same period.

Oh well, guess know why you are so fond of the 90s now. Thanks for the education!

Wtf is memba?
I think it is "mamba", which is a highly poisonous snake native to Africa. Or it could be "momba" which, according to the website urbandictionary.com, refers to "the extremely large penis that can often be found attached to English professors of African heritage."

I personally have experienced neither of these phenomena, but I do not doubt their existence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...lective-memory-does-exist-say-scientists.html

Selective memory does exist, say scientists

Selective memory really exists and we can train our mind to forget embarrassing moments completely, research claims.

To jog your memory of embarrassing moments let's look at that the last play from a different angle and in slow motion.

Below you will notice Coach starts out OK. However, his lineman gets pancaked and he reacts by trying to jump over the pancake.

Unfortunately, this results in a 65 yard TD pass wizzing by his head at that exact moment.

n9032Bg.gif
ksYtwG0.jpg

Memba this now?

Last edited:
I mean no one has been able to show they know what coach is doing on multiple examples.

Honestly, it doesn't look like coach knows what he is doing.

Peyton was great that day. Tennessee has never had a player like him since, which is why the tape is irrelevant for the game. But it is good to know that the reason we lost was because of an all Pro QB (even though he never won the Heisman).

The reason the tape is relevant is because Northwestern has never had a player like Fitzgerald since, and he is obviously lost in this film versus Tennessee and will be coaching Northwestern on New Year's Day.

The Peyton TD run and TD pass that no one here seems to memba illustrates this.

Peyton was on fire that day, but the Cats' did score 21 unanswered (with DA1 "running" a 102 degree fever) to make it a game, for a while. Had Ismaeli not been suspended for smoking dope, I think Mr. Manning would have had a much together time against the '96 defense. It, of course, was a team driven effort, but Hudhaifa knew how to wreck havoc on an offense like few I've seen.

Also, if you think a perceived poor defensive effort in a game that was 20 years ago has any relevance to Pat Fitzgerald's coaching abilities...I can't even...

Last edited:
It speaks more to his understanding and instinct of the game...and I wouldn't blame the whole game on coach.

Which reminds me

Memba this?

Yjy6Urt.gif
ksYtwG0.jpg

It speaks more to his understanding and instinct of the game...and I wouldn't blame the whole game on coach.

Which reminds me

Memba this?

Yjy6Urt.gif
ksYtwG0.jpg

Since you're just repeating the same silly nonsense over and over, I will repeat a prior post.

Did a little research about why you're rehashing grainy videos from nearly 20 years ago. Discovered you haven't had a 10-win season since, yikes , 2007? Even us lowly Wildcats have had two 10-win seasons in the last four... And since that high water mark in 2007, you are 47-51? Am I reading that correctly? We are 60-41 over that same period.

Oh well, guess know why you are so fond of the 90s now. Thanks for the education!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT