ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Jansey makes final round of voting for UA All-American Game

Wisconsin's fans are definitely onto us. Keep packing the vote.

They are. Their 247 board has a thread on this topic. They also have a thread about a certain LB commit we are trying to poach from them. They still have not learned to respect our program. Hunter Johnson will need to give them another beat down next season.

I just moved the needle to 48.19%. I feel powerful.

But I have the sneaking suspicion that Lefty Larry and other Badger faithful are trolling us. When the needle hits 50.01% for Jansey, an avalanche of Badger votes awaits in ambush.

I fear you are right. We may need some help here. Perhaps, from an unexpected source.

Reactions: pnt16

50.18%

I feel like Sansa Stark, only I fear Coach Fitz would not approve. But, we may have to red letter someone else after this is all said and done.

Just visited the Wisconsin 247 Board. They are on to us and will make a push. Goal line stand time. We must hold that line.

Last edited:
50.18%

I feel like Sansa Stark, only I fear Coach Fitz would not approve. But, we may have to red letter someone else after this is all said and done.

Just visited the Wisconsin 247 Board. They are on to us and will make a push. Goal line stand time. We must hold that line.
You didn't...:eek::eek::eek:

51.02% I wonder if anyone voting actually evaluates the athletic merits of the two candidates - beyond the program which one is slated to join.

Man, we owe them big. Looks like they really helped a lot.

It isn't over. Let's not pull a Fitz and let the boot off the throat.

Once the Sconnies catch on, I fear the red wave to come. Keep voting Wildcats. Let's prove that we truly are Chicago's B1G team.

Someone should make a reciprocity deal with BYU.

Last edited:
Reactions: pnt16
51.02% I wonder if anyone voting actually evaluates the athletic merits of the two candidates - beyond the program which one is slated to join.

This is America. No one votes based on merits.

But, I'll say one thing about the UnderArmour game. I've been energized enough here to make up for all the years that I failed to vote in November and then some.

#FinallyVoted
#FinallyACandidateWorthVotingFor

Last edited:
Last year Jansey led Batavia to a 7A state title. He had 27.5 TFLs and 15 sacks in 14 games. This year he is leading Batavia to a 12-0 start with 22 TFLs and 10 sacks. He has also rushed for 330 yds and 4 TDs this season according to MaxPreps. I couldn't find stats on Davis but his team is currently 4-6 and it seems like he has had an injury. I think Jansey is more than deserving of votes based on his athletic merits.

Last edited:
BTW, can I ask that everyone who votes for Jansey also goes on to vote for Chase Roberts in the other bracket against the other Wisconsin player. We kind of have a deal with BYU now.
Now that's a smart deal right there.

Reactions: zbag51
BTW, can I ask that everyone who votes for Jansey also goes on to vote for Chase Roberts in the other bracket against the other Wisconsin player. We kind of have a deal with BYU now.
Both teams beat UW on the field and now will beat them in the vote. Oh baby, a quadruple kill.

Sconnies are fighting back now. Down to 51.30%. All hands on board!!!

You should be able to vote once per browser, as well. So vote on chrome, edge, firefox, IE, safari, etc.

Let’s not forget our new friends from Iowa. That’s spelled with a W by the way.
Wait, that's an unauthorized giveaway of the hard-earned W. I know we have a glut of W's including that of _isconsin but these are not easily given away.

Wait, that's an unauthorized giveaway of the hard-earned W. I know we have a glut of W's including that of _isconsin but these are not easily given away.

There was a decision to be made under fire and no time to consult Fitz or anyone else. You weren’t in the field at the time and under fire. And the Iowans proved worthy in responding to our call for help.

Let us be gracious and generous to our friends. Don’t be so ungrateful. I am fine with keeping the W for Isconsin though I propose we are also generous here and give them a P instead of just taking away.

Reactions: villox
Keep voting; this doesn't end for another 2 days: 11/16 at noon central time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT