ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Jansey makes final round of voting for UA All-American Game

Now we go to all of the B1G boards to appeal to Conference and religious pride to beat the Mormans and win Jansey the grand prize!

It’s a good thing Wisconsin didn’t figure out what we did. Had they gone to the Illini boards they might have made things interesting.

Reactions: NUCat320
There was too much beer in their cheddar to realize what was going on

Now we go to all of the B1G boards to appeal to Conference and religious pride to beat the Mormans and win Jansey the grand prize!

It’s a good thing Wisconsin didn’t figure out what we did. Had they gone to the Illini boards they might have made things interesting.
Both of the players make it.

There were 2 spots open in the game. There's no need for a vote between the two because they both get slots. It's over.

Thanks to @pnt16 and @EvanstonCat and @zeek55 for their cheerleading here. What a neat night for Jansey, and what nice publicity for the program.

I noticed that Evanston is the first one to publish a number over 50% - so that’s cool.

Also cool that BYU were our partners here because eff Wisconsin and eff Utah.

Thanks to @pnt16 and @EvanstonCat and @zeek55 for their cheerleading here. What a neat night for Jansey, and what nice publicity for the program.

I noticed that Evanston is the first one to publish a number over 50% - so that’s cool.

Also cool that BYU were our partners here because eff Wisconsin and eff Utah.

That's what I've been saying. The Mormons are our friends! Eff Wisconsin and eff the dirty Utes.

Reactions: zeek55
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT