ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Kilbane making the most of his opportunities as a true freshman

mshelton33

Jun 16, 2021

I had an opportunity to interview Michael Kilbane after practice on Tuesday about his impact as a freshman. Kilbane logged 31 snaps, third most for a DE, and three hurries last week against Maryland, and could get a similar workload against Iowa on Saturday. I talked to him about why he stayed at NU, his redshirt status and what led to his performance as a true freshman.

I had an opportunity to interview Michael Kilbane after practice on Tuesday about his impact as a freshman. Kilbane logged 31 snaps, third most for a DE, and three hurries last week against Maryland, and could get a similar workload against Iowa on Saturday. I talked to him about why he stayed at NU, his redshirt status and what led to his performance as a true freshman.
Another great article. Thanks for doing the research on this one Matt good story! Hope to see Michael mixing it up again tomorrow and getting pressure against the Hawkeyes!

Reactions: NUCat320
Seconded. Another terrific piece.

Kilbane will be tested this week. Hate Iowa as we might at times, they have an OL always.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT