ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan @ NU: 3:30 PM CT, FOX

Following (depending on your region) Cubs/Cardinals or Yankees/RedSox with a first pitch at 12:05 CT also on FOX.

Just to be safe, make sure you know your channel for Fox Business Channel in case the football game starts there die to the baseball going long.

This is my first year with a season parking pass (central golf lot). I think i heard lots open 4 hours prior to kick off, is that right, and how strict are they about that?

This is my first year with a season parking pass (central golf lot). I think i heard lots open 4 hours prior to kick off, is that right, and how strict are they about that?
Yes, four hours.
Normally they do open right at that time.

Interesting. 3:30 kick on September 29.
This helps: I’m going to be in town for work that next week. Having a late start means I can fly in early Saturday for the game, show off my purple pride, hang out with family on Sunday, and go to work on Monday.

I was planning to fly in for the ND game but life events have caused a conflict. If Fitz & my boys need me for Michigan, I’ll fight to get there.

Following (depending on your region) Cubs/Cardinals or Yankees/RedSox with a first pitch at 12:05 CT also on FOX.

Just to be safe, make sure you know your channel for Fox Business Channel in case the football game starts there die to the baseball going long.
Or FS1 or FS2

You can almost count on the baseball game running long. The Cardinals play ridiculously long/slow games. I predict at least five pitching changes by the Cards, and the game will go past 3:30 unless someone pitches a shutout.

ADVERTISEMENT