ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan win fun fact

eastbaycat99

Mar 7, 2009
In beating Michigan, the Cats have now beaten every B1G team in the two season stretch of the 2022-23 season and the 2023-24 season, going 22-14 in conference in that period, 22-15 including the BTT.

The two teams that have gotten the better of NU in that time? Michigan (1-2) and Rutgers (1-2).
NU in that time has a winning record against:
Indiana (3-0)
MSU (2-0)
Wisconsin (2-1)
Purdue (2-1)
Nebraska (2-1)
OSU (2-1)

The Cats are .500 against Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Maryland and PSU (if you include the BTT).

I still enjoy the whining on the Indiana, Purdue and MSU boards after the Cats beat them, as they still regard NU as a bottom feeder and blame the refs and/or coach each time it happens.

It’s been a fun ride these past two seasons, gonna enjoy the rest of this season as much as possible. Next season without Boo and Borg will be different.

Reactions: drewjin
It's not a given that Nicholson and Berry will be back either

Kinda get the sense they will though. Key will be what the transfer portal will bring (especially at the PG position)—and Collins has done very well there.
Berry seems like a lock to return, unfortunately due to his injury.

I have no clue where Nicholson’s head is at. Will a bigger program offer him more $$$? Does he have an outside shot at the NBA? If so, we’re in trouble without some guys to help replace Boo & Borg.

Berry seems like a lock to return, unfortunately due to his injury.

I have no clue where Nicholson’s head is at. Will a bigger program offer him more $$$? Does he have an outside shot at the NBA? If so, we’re in trouble without some guys to help replace Boo & Borg.
If Zach Edey didn't have a clear path to the NBA after last season, then there is no way on god's green earth that there is a path for Matt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT