ADVERTISEMENT

Mickey Joseph fails, DeColdest transfers (UNL)

Curious. Does removing the "interim tag" signal that the search for the next next head football coach now ceases? It would be surprising if anything more than a one year contract was being guaranteed.

Prolly not. 🤷‍♂️

Well Rhule was ultimately hired for the job… but now Joseph is likely eliminated from consideration for future head coaching opportunities.

Kids: never fight unless truly in self defense. Just walk away. Particularly if you’re a biological male in an individual altercation with a female.

If I ever see a man with their hands around a woman’s throat, I will be more than happy to get physically involved and put a stop to that no questions asked. I don’t care who sues me.

Well Rhule was ultimately hired for the job… but now Joseph is likely eliminated from consideration for future head coaching opportunities.

Kids: never fight unless truly in self defense. Just walk away. Particularly if you’re a biological male in an individual altercation with a female.

If I ever see a man with their hands around a woman’s throat, I will be more than happy to get physically involved and put a stop to that no questions asked. I don’t care who sues me.
Yeah, but Matt.is the exception, not the Rhule

(He says for.the 50th time)

Do you think Freeze will add Frost to his staff? I’ll see myself out…
All jests aside… I’d bet good money that Frost lands on Saban or Freeze’s staffs as OCs. That outcome should be the odds-on favorite.

ADVERTISEMENT