ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota @ NU (11/23): 11:00 AM, ABC

Styre

Oct 14, 2004
Minnesota's loss relegates this to a morning kickoff, but still on national broadcast TV.

Would love to see an upset here, but I think that is a very long stretch.

Victory would be great I'd be happy just to see a competitive game with some reasonable amount of offense on our side

Reactions: rmndcat
With exception of faint playoff hopes does this game mean anything to the Gophers? Will Morgan sit with concussion protocol? No matter what happens in our game Saturday the West comes down to last week game for the Axe unless somehow WI gets upset by Purdue this week.

Hate being in this position but this is our bowl game. Playing a ranked team on national TV. I expect us to play hard and believe that we have a shot at winning. Hope that our fans show up in good numbers to support the team.

With exception of faint playoff hopes does this game mean anything to the Gophers? Will Morgan sit with concussion protocol? No matter what happens in our game Saturday the West comes down to last week game for the Axe unless somehow WI gets upset by Purdue this week.

Playoff aside, that last point is why it means something to them. If they beat us, and Wisconsin trips up and loses to Purdue, Minnesota wins the West. So they're not going to take their foot off the gas.

Hate being in this position but this is our bowl game. Playing a ranked team on national TV. I expect us to play hard and believe that we have a shot at winning. Hope that our fans show up in good numbers to support the team.

My seat may be disguised as a Minnesota fan.

We were scoreless against UMAS in the first quarter, we are not winning this game or IL. I am no football guru, but we will get our asses kicked. The only solace I have is a press conference on the Sunday after our last game announcing changes.

We were scoreless against UMAS in the first quarter, we are not winning this game or IL. I am no football guru, but we will get our asses kicked. The only solace I have is a press conference on the Sunday after our last game announcing changes.

Those changes will most likely be announced at a Monday Presser.

NU isn’t like USC who’s fired their HC after getting off an airplane from a game or via text message or email....at least not yet

NU seems like the place where you would get a sweet severance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT