ADVERTISEMENT

My Convirus story

Eurocat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I have the annoying illness called psoriasis (I do not with it on my worst enemy).

My doc says its is the worst he has ever seen,

Oh well.

Late March I went to to a local place (we call them "Doc in Box") to get some cream for the psoriases because I was going insane with the itching etc. The doc was ha ha ha lets test and I was ha ha ha no, but since it was free tube down the nose, ugh. whatever and to my utter amazement I got a call from Suffolk County saying I got it.

Holy shit.

I did everything I was told to do,washed my hands every 20 minutes, et

And in 3 days I was okay, in fact I was okay in 2 days, in fact I was okay in 1 day.

What I am doing now is donating to the plasma center. A doctor says by his calculation I have saved seven lives.

http://longisland.news12.com/story/...-plasma-to-help-hospitalized-covid19-patients

Wildcats willing to help!

Last edited:
I have the annoying illness called psoriasis (I do not with it on my worst enemy).

My doc says its is the worst he has ever seeb,

Oh well.

Late March I went to to a local place (we call them "Doc in Box") to get some cream for the psoriases because I was going insane with the itching etc. The doc was ha ha ha lets test and I was ha ha ha no, but since it was free tube down the nose, ugh. whatever and to my utter amazement I got a call from Suffolk County saying I got it.

Holy shit.

And in 3 days I was okay, in fact I was okay in 2 days, in fact I was okay in 1 day.

What I am doing now is donating to the plasma center. A doctor says by his calculation I have saved seven lives.

http://longisland.news12.com/story/...-plasma-to-help-hospitalized-covid19-patients

I have the annoying illness called psoriasis (I do not with it on my wyorst enemy).

My doc says its is the worst he has ever seeb,

Oh well.

Holy shit.

That’s pretty crazy. So, you had it but there were no symptoms, and now your plasma cures it?

Post of the Day! Thanks for sharing. Have to ask whether your contributions multiplied by that of many others in donating plasma is a partial answer to why we are seeing the number of deaths from this monster decreasing? Here in Alaska we have been stuck at 10 deaths for almost a month now despite the new cases.

Reactions: drewjin
Are you still doing it? I've read the plasma from survivors route becomes less effective the longer the time period from the donor's recovery.

On side note Lifesource in Chicago now testing for COVID antibodies with donations. Guessing other blood banks following suit. This is great news.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Are you still doing it? I've read the plasma from survivors route becomes less effective the longer the time period from the donor's recovery.

On side note Lifesource in Chicago now testing for COVID antibodies with donatiohavens. Guessing other blood banks following suit. This is great news.

Still doing it, I have received no info about it "lessening"

Just doing what I can to help out!

Glad you're okay, Euro. And that you're helping others to recover. Kudos to you. It doesn't take much to be a hero. You just have to step up.

Post of the Day! Thanks for sharing. Have to ask whether your contributions multiplied by that of many others in donating plasma is a partial answer to why we are seeing the number of deaths from this monster decreasing? Here in Alaska we have been stuck at 10 deaths for almost a month now despite the new cases.
They also supposedly have somewhat different treatments. Rush in Chicago is COVID center. Now they try to keep people off ventilators and also give them Heparin and have decent results

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT