ADVERTISEMENT

My starting five vs Oklahoma

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Mac and Ash at Guard. 30 minutes Mac. Ash gets 20-25 to 30! Law and Lindsey at forward and small forward. Scottie ain’t no guard cuz he can’t beat the press. Pardon at center. Gaines and Falzon Get 10-15 along with Skelly. I like Skelly’s shooting yesterday. Brown for 10-15. Benson for 10 also. What say you? We need the two guard lineup. Worked real well yesterday. Ash has started two games and has reinvigorated the defense.

Reactions: mickbula
Mac and Ash at Guard. 30 minutes Mac. Ash gets 20-25 to 30! Law and Lindsey at forward and small forward. Scottie ain’t no guard cuz he can’t beat the press. Pardon at center. Gaines and Falzon Get 10-15 along with Skelly. I like Skelly’s shooting yesterday. Brown for 10-15. Benson for 10 also. What say you? We need the two guard lineup. Worked real well yesterday. Ash has started two games and has reinvigorated the defense.
I would definitely start Skelly! He has the whole package for a power forward/better at D then Falzon. I agree- Ash should guard their stud point guard(Trae Young)who had 22 assists their last game! It was great to see BMac get back his stroke vs Lewis- let's hope he stays well vs OK!!!

Mac, Ash, Skelly,Scottie,and Pardon! I can live with that! If Law plays, Scottie will have to come off the bench! Scottie and Skelly can play depending on who has the hot hand!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT