ADVERTISEMENT

My weekend trip

NUcats92

Gold Member
Jun 13, 2021
Philadelphia,PA
Forgot to recap my weekend in Chicago, I stayed at the Evanston Orrington so happen to be staying in the same hotel with the visiting gophers, first time on northwestern‘s campus, and it is such an amazing place everything was great saw a lot of familiar faces Fitz was walking around saw Kurt Anderson and new dline coach Christian Smith. I mainly ate at bat 17 food was really good was having a beer and conversation with Marcotullio & Taphorn really great dudes then I headed over to Rogers Park and got the purple block N tattooed on my forearm still itches ha ha and then finally I finished the evening at a spot called Bob’s pizza macaroni is delicious! also found a new beer that I will be drinking for awhile. Then on Sunday on my way out was grabbing a quick bite to eat from McDonald’s in O’Hare and I ran into two kids, who looked like basketball players one of the kid saw my Northwestern hoodie and said I’m going to Tennessee, but Northwestern was definitely in my top 2 I told him darn I hope you would’ve went there but good luck at Tennessee as I walked away and was boarding my plane I recognized it was Cameron Carr he was traveling with his AAU team talk about a crazy week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT