ADVERTISEMENT

Name your favorite random Wildcat

Who was the receiver who wore #1 that came out of nowhere to have a huge season as a junior, also Baz’s junior season.

Had 100+ (200+?) yards in the season opener when Huffman missed all those kicks against TCU.

I liked that guy.

(Yes, I could’ve looked it up in the time it took to write this, but that’s the fun of this thread.)
Jonathan Fields?

In my opinion, “favorite” and “best” are very different things.

My favorite random kicker is, obviously, Stefan Demos.

Last edited:
Reactions: pdp98
Mike Baum is another one. We took French classes together. Nice guy. Real smart. Actually went to camp with the Seahawks.

One game, when our defensive line was getting blown up repeatedly by MSU or Iowa or something, Coach Peay yelled over at Baum "Baum! Go play defensive tackle!" Mike was an offensive tackle.

I asked Mike about it the following week. He said he had no idea what to do, and it was like being inside a tornado with bodies flying all around you. We had a good laugh.

Reactions: FightNorthwestern
Who was the receiver who wore #1 that came out of nowhere to have a huge season as a junior, also Baz’s junior season.

Had 100+ (200+?) yards in the season opener when Huffman missed all those kicks against TCU.

I liked that guy.

(Yes, I could’ve looked it up in the time it took to write this, but that’s the fun of this thread.)
Was it Zelenograd Markshausen? Anybody have the satire clip about him and Hitler questioning who he was?

I liked that guy.

Jonathan Fields was the guy. Also had a good game in 2004 at Penn State.

But my nominee, which dates me: Andy Cvercko. I think No Chores will second the motion.

Reactions: nu greek
one of the single best dudes I have ever met - football or not.

Seriously. VC didn’t have the most spectacular career - partly because Walker kept moving him around, and partly because the dude would spend summers volunteering in the mountains of Latin America - but he bled purple. Was great to see him flash at linebacker in his last few games. Definitely my all-time favorite.

Reactions: DkeCat
Mike Baum is another one. We took French classes together. Nice guy. Real smart. Actually went to camp with the Seahawks.

One game, when our defensive line was getting blown up repeatedly by MSU or Iowa or something, Coach Peay yelled over at Baum "Baum! Go play defensive tackle!" Mike was an offensive tackle.

I asked Mike about it the following week. He said he had no idea what to do, and it was like being inside a tornado with bodies flying all around you. We had a good laugh.

LOL...Baum and Genyk were GA’s on Barnett’s first staff at NU.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Casey Dailey, Dean Lowry and Hugh Williams. The latter I had many psychology classes with. Nice, cool dude.

Reactions: pdp98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT