ADVERTISEMENT

Nance absolutely has to start!Turner may need to start also!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
My guess is Nance will start sooner than later. Likely by the Big Ten season at the latest. My guess is Turner may start also. If not,he has to be first off the bench. Those two guys need to get 25 minutes a game. Gaines is explosive and great on defense. Got to get him 20 minutes a game as he energizes the entire team. Law, Pardon have to start. My guess is Taylor has to start also. At least for a while. Would not be surprised to see Pardon, Nance,Ash, Taylor and Law start soon. Then maybe Turner takes Taylor's spot. Taylor needs 20-25 minutes a game. I'm not sure that Taphorn or Sanjay Lumpkin would get more than 5-7 minutes a game on this team. Bmac would be a backup also, behind Ash and Turner!

My guess is Nance will start sooner than later. Likely by the Big Ten season at the latest. My guess is Turner may start also. If not,he has to be first off the bench. Those two guys need to get 25 minutes a game. Gaines is explosive and great on defense. Got to get him 20 minutes a game as he energizes the entire team. Law, Pardon have to start. My guess is Taylor has to start also. At least for a while. Would not be surprised to see Pardon, Nance,Ash, Taylor and Law start soon. Then maybe Turner takes Taylor's spot. Taylor needs 20-25 minutes a game. I'm not sure that Taphorn or Sanjay Lumpkin would get more than 5-7 minutes a game on this team. Bmac would be a backup also, behind Ash and Turner!
Just how many Red Bulls did you drink this afternoon?

Dang!!!!

The team we are playing had pretty much the same record as Northwestern last year. Scottie Lindsey wouldn’t play more than 5-8 minutes a game with this lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT