ADVERTISEMENT

Nance

hdhntr1

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2006
I really have liked what I have seen out of him the last couple games. Much more willing to play big and closer to the basket and the 3 pointer is more on occasion than half of his shots with midrange fall aways as the rest. He has gotten some bad foul calls against but he has played much more the way I feels he needs to.

Reactions: ricko654321
I really have liked what I have seen out of him the last couple games. Much more willing to play big and closer to the basket and the 3 pointer is more on occasion than half of his shots with midrange fall aways as the rest. He has gotten some bad foul calls against but he has played much more the way I feels he needs to.
I thought for sure I was going to open this and learn that Nance was now out for the season. You can tell I'm a Northwestern basketball fan.

It looks like he might realize that rather than always catching and shooting from 8 feet out, he’s also a hop away from getting fouled at the rim.

It looks like he might realize that rather than always catching and shooting from 8 feet out, he’s also a hop away from getting fouled at the rim.
It is a transition I am glad to see. Now he is starting to look like the guy we expected.

Reactions: EagerFan
Yep, more work to do but some signs of progress. Hope it continues.

ADVERTISEMENT