ADVERTISEMENT

national championship ring questions

Jaymzbo

Sep 18, 2014
Hello all is there anyone on here who can gimme some info on a 2011 northwestern wildcats national championship ring I got pic's of it but don't see a way to add them so I'll do my best to describe it. Its some silver maybe white gold says national champions surrounding a bunch of diamonds surrounding an N. The sides on one it says wildcats and 2011 on the other it says northwestern and STH. then its got a wildcat on one side and what looks to be a guy catching a football on the other. I'm try'n to sell it and would like some info on it

It can't be football. When did we win the NC in 2011???

The women's lacrosse team gave out replicas in 2012 of their 2011 NC ring. So unless you got it from a player (which I kinda doubt), replicas were given away free to lacrosse season ticket holders in 2012. see

http://www.nusports.com/sports/w-lacros/spec-rel/010912aaa.html

"2012 season ticket holders will have the added bonus of receiving a replica 2011 NCAA championship ring, available only through the purchase of season tickets. ....

Season ticket purchasers save 25 percent off the cost of single-game tickets and, in addition to their replica NCAA championship ring, receive the added benefit of an invitation to a closed Wildcats practice followed by a meet-and-greet session with the team."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT