ADVERTISEMENT

ND tickets for STHs that put in a request...

Pete Purple

Mar 6, 2012
Let’s compare notes. If you haven’t followed up with your ticket rep, pls do and let’s compare statements/information. For those who don’t know, STHs were given the opportunity to request up to 4 seats seats to the Michigan and ND games. I’m currently 2nd tier, w/ 391 purple points. My rep said “no problem-I got the 3 Michigan tix I requested” but regarding ND, she “doesn’t know if ANY STHs will get them, but it is doubtful, and probably not”. When pressed, she said “5000 for ND, there’s the student section, and STHs have grown exponentially (would be fantastic but I think she meant significantly not exponentially)”. When I asked where the rest are going she said, “they aren’t telling us anything”. I’m very skeptical of that comment, especially given what another STH heard from their rep. He has 990 pp and his rep said “you’re not getting any ND tix.” I’m a lowly 2nd tier donor with 390 pp. I’m fine if they go to former football players who may be flying in. I’m fine if they are going to big donors who are flying in. I’m fine if I don’t get add’l tix. We know how many ND fans there are in a 300 mile radius who would like to go. They will be worth ALOT of $.

So 1) why even ask us if we’d like add’l tix? And 2) anyone know how many STHs there are?

I had heard that reps have been encouraging STHs to purchase full season plans in order to ensure getting tix to Mich and ND games, rather than purchasing single game tickets.

I had heard that reps have been encouraging STHs to purchase full season plans in order to ensure getting tix to Mich and ND games, rather than purchasing single game tickets.
Sorry, meant for football board. I will repost.

Lou pls delete as this will be a duplicate (on the wrong board).

Pete

Reactions: lunker35
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT