ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska -9.5

I’m here. We got out coached. Again. Decisions like that onside kick when we were up by 11 seriously make me question the integrity of the game. The only reason you call a play that works >10% of the time is if you are actively trying to hand back the game. Good win for your team. Congrats 🎉
Yeah, I heard the Peaky Blinders had money on Paddy Fitz and got to Frost.

I’m here. We got out coached. Again. Decisions like that onside kick when we were up by 11 seriously make me question the integrity of the game. The only reason you call a play that works >10% of the time is if you are actively trying to hand back the game. Good win for your team. Congrats 🎉
Well done Sir.

How about joining our Wildcat Nation of 2nd favorite team fans? You would love our head coach.

Best line I’ve heard from a Husker fan was … “ we got out footballed.”

Second best. “ Northwestern has a bunch of rock fighters.”

Biggest take away for NU fans is that it was an encouraging game. We showed signs of life in all phases of the game that we didn’t see at all in 2021.

GOUNUII

You got outcoached and beat by better players. Our better players dominated you in the 4th quarter when it mattered. Men against boys on the line of scrimmage.

Hats off for having the courage to show up here today. To dispel the delusion it was just coaching, I am attaching this:

Hats off for having the courage to show up here today. To dispel the delusion it was just coaching, I am attaching this:
It's really unfair to dismiss the coaching work here, eastbay.

I believe all week long Northwestern coaches repeatedly said something like, "Son...the plan here is you're gonna run through that massive area where there are no people anywhere towards that other area where there are thousands of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Arlcatsfan and TheC
Well done Sir.

How about joining our Wildcat Nation of 2nd favorite team fans? You would love our head coach.

Best line I’ve heard from a Husker fan was … “ we got out footballed.”

Second best. “ Northwestern has a bunch of rock fighters.”

Biggest take away for NU fans is that it was an encouraging game. We showed signs of life in all phases of the game that we didn’t see at all in 2021.

GOUNUII
I think many Neb fans secretly think that last year was the norm and not the exception in the Northwestern series. I still see a lot of backhanded compliments and passive-aggressive takes by their fans. We don't need the support of delusional Neb fans like @SomedayHusker to patronize our program. We just want to make them cry in their bathroom.

Reactions: NUCat320
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT