ADVERTISEMENT

Need Duke tickets...

Sniffing around for (2) tickets to the night game against Duke. Leave a message here or at wildelk2@aol.com. The wild stands for Wildcats!!!!
No NU home game is going to sellout this season. Why not benefit the program and purchase tickets from the University? There will be plenty of decent seats available for the Duke game.

No NU home game is going to sellout this season. Why not benefit the program and purchase tickets from the University? There will be plenty of decent seats available for the Duke game.

I can pretty much guarantee you that Nebraska will sell out. In fact, looking at the NU season tickets available on-line it looks like season tix are being snapped up by the Husker faithful to guarantee them a seat at the NU game.....

I can pretty much guarantee you that Nebraska will sell out. In fact, looking at the NU season tickets available on-line it looks like season tix are being snapped up by the Husker faithful to guarantee them a seat at the NU game.....
Maybe, we'll see. But wildelk is looking for Duke tickets, and that game will not come within 15,000 of selling out, so why not support the program by buying them from the University.

Maybe, we'll see. But wildelk is looking for Duke tickets, and that game will not come within 15,000 of selling out, so why not support the program by buying them from the University.

I agree Duke will not sell out, and probably be the usual 32,000-35,000 for September OOC games. But your statement was no NU home game is going to sell out this season. Which I disagree with.

Reactions: Windy City Cat Fan
This is what I intend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT