ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit - you heard it here...3rd

Finding recruiting news is like finding the blind guy at the nudist colony. It's not hard.

Go to reddit r/cfb, whenever you feel like it, search northwestern, and sort by date. Newest stuff first. Now, you might be HOURS after the Rock, but it's a price I'm (not) willing to pay. What you will NOT get on Reddit is the "will he or won't he" angst that precedes the commitments. I'll pass on that part.

Finding recruiting news is like finding the blind guy at the nudist colony. It's not hard.

Go to reddit r/cfb, whenever you feel like it, search northwestern, and sort by date. Newest stuff first. Now, you might be HOURS after the Rock, but it's a price I'm (not) willing to pay. What you will NOT get on Reddit is the "will he or won't he" angst that precedes the commitments. I'll pass on that part.
Reddit is more than hours behind the rock. Now I understand not wanting to pay for the rock. I do browse reddit and pretty much everywhere for NU content when I have time. The rock is easily the best. For free content I will say reddit is the best. Reddit does not beat the rock. There are some interesting uhh "I predicts" on the rock that are nowhere on reddit. If you're okay with being weeks/days behind and not pay that is fine. I am telling you the rock is better and better by more than hours.

In this case it’s about a month later than The Rock.

In this case it’s about a month later than The Rock.
Well, the thread was started May 18, and Rivals lists his commitment date as May 18, but perhaps the Rock had some inside information in mid-April that he was committed, even before he tweeted it and Rivals listed it.

Well, the thread was started May 18, and Rivals lists his commitment date as May 18, but perhaps the Rock had some inside information in mid-April that he was committed, even before he tweeted it and Rivals listed it.
My bad, I thought this was about the recent Ashton Porter commitment. In that case the news of the commitmemt was available on the Rock almost a month before it was publicly announced.

Reactions: Titanium999
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT