ADVERTISEMENT

new commits to come?

Aging Booster

Apr 10, 2014
The other site has "crystal ball" predictions for Damon Walters and Ashton Porter. We also have Smith Snowden (DB), Krystian Williams (WR), Camp Magee (TE), Chico Holt (TE), Parker Jenkins (RB) and Adepoju Adebawore (DE) as guys who have shown real interest. I'll settle for 5 out of 8. Realistic?

Last edited:
Reactions: ricko654321
The other site has "crystal ball" predictions for Damon Walters and Ashton Porter. We also have Smith Snowden (DB), Krystian Williams (WR), Camp Magee (TE), Chico Holt (TE), Parker Jenkins (RB) and Adepoju Adebawore (DE) as guys who have shown real interest. I'll settle for 5 out of 8. Realistic?
Possible. 4 out of those 8 are basically already in the bag.

Agree possible and even likely but I only count three now unless you're thinking both PJs. I know some Rivals guy thought Mo PJ was going to be a Cat but he is visiting OK and GA in the next couple of weeks so I don't think he is a given at this point.

Have you checked Reddit?

Reactions: NU Houston
Cool. Then you’re up-to-date!
Please, stop demeaning posters who are not as up on recruiting and what is actually happening as you are. This board should be about informing us all, and not about being holier than thou.

Please, stop demeaning posters who are not as up on recruiting and what is actually happening as you are. This board should be about informing us all, and not about being holier than thou.

Huh? @phatcat has stated repeatedly that the Reddit CFB has plenty of info regarding NU recruiting. Was simply pointing this out to @Aging Booster as alternative to the Rock.

• Haha
Reactions: Hungry Jack
Still waiting for that premium pound the rock board to open and share insights on how that dumpster fire will be put out and bring fun back to bball.

There isn't any traffic to speak of on the BB board now

That would be evil and brilliant for a kid to fvck w all the crazy adults overly interested in where they go to college. If he is not committing, I still give the kid props.

That would be evil and brilliant for a kid to fvck w all the crazy adults overly interested in where they go to college. If he is not committing, I still give the kid props.

You? Enjoy just screening with people for the sport of it? Never!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT