ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern Tennis?

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
I don't know too much about these guys. Back a while ago,Todd Martin was a amazing. Any chance we get some guys making the ATP top 150?

I looked it up. The kid from New Trier is fantastic. Max Bengston. The Wildcats have the 12th ranked tennis 🎾class in the nation.
Max's dad and I used to play tennis together. 5-6 years ago I hit with Max a few times one summer. At that point, I was still better than he was. Pretty sure that's no longer the case.

I'm excited for Max and his family that's he's able to keep playing at Northwestern. Go 'Cats!

Max's dad and I used to play tennis together. 5-6 years ago I hit with Max a few times one summer. At that point, I was still better than he was. Pretty sure that's no longer the case.

I'm excited for Max and his family that's he's able to keep playing at Northwestern. Go 'Cats!
Winnecat, MAX is a big time recruit with a 12.0 UTR. He can AA someday. How is your tennis game these days? Do you play senior tennis?

Guys, truth be told, I am thinking of starting practicing this sport. I was always passionate about tennis when I was younger, but I never had the possibility to try playing this sport. Now that I got older and moved to a bigger city that has tennis courts, I decided that it's time to start practicing tennis. I even bought a pair of nice tennis shoes that I found on tennisshoez.com. So wish me, luck guys. I will need it. By the way, can you recommend me some tutorials for beginners, because as I mentioned, I never played tennis before?

Last edited:
Winnecat, MAX is a big time recruit with a 12.0 UTR. He can AA someday. How is your tennis game these days? Do you play senior tennis?
Max has upped his game. I still play a bit during the summer and I'm pretty good compared to most "old" people, but that's an increasingly slippery slope.

Looping back to the start of the thread, Todd Martin (an awesome guy) was kind enough to hit with me a couple times in our student days. He was also better than me at tennis.

Max has upped his game. I still play a bit during the summer and I'm pretty good compared to most "old" people, but that's an increasingly slippery slope.

Looping back to the start of the thread, Todd Martin (an awesome guy) was kind enough to hit with me a couple times in our student days. He was also better than me at tennis.
Todd runs the International Tennis Hall of Fame in Rhode Island. Anyone know Robert Raidt from Northwestern tennis? He is one of top players over 50 in Illinois?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT