ADVERTISEMENT

Nowhere to go but up...

Medill90

Jan 30, 2011
Not enough positive on this board about Isiah Brown. That was a big boy shot he took and made, and those free throws won the game;

NU was behind and the game was close because the shooting sucks this year. People griping about the offense but there were plenty of open looks that weren't made. NU's FG percentage is one of the worst in the Big Ten;

Not just a ton of turnovers, but too few assists. Not just this game. A lot of leaving their feet with ball and no idea where they are going;

Some really questionable shots and a propensity to take the difficult shot versus one more pass;

Is it me, or are other bigs pushing Pardon out of his go to spots? He takes a dribble to move to where he's more comfortable and that starts an awkward move. If he's that far out would like to see him face up and use the backboard for a soft 8 footer;

Think about Sanjay last year. About half his baskets were weak side cuts that were end of clock bail outs. None's cutting to the basket cuz everyone can hit from Field Museum;

I don't think Law and BMac can exert more effort than they already are. Mac can clean up his passing, but these two are killing themselves every second. Same with Pardon;

Falzon's non shooting contribution was critically important. I really don't get the lack of love here;

The team defense is ok and that is something to build on.

Without the turnovers, we would have won this game in reg by 15! Gosh, I hope CC can get them more careful with the ball! I heard the reason why Brown hadn't played much early in this season is because he was hurt in the training camp and is simply out of shape and getting his legs back. Damn- it was great to see him do well vs Illini- very clutch shooting and free throws!

Not enough positive on this board about Isiah Brown. That was a big boy shot he took and made, and those free throws won the game;

NU was behind and the game was close because the shooting sucks this year. People griping about the offense but there were plenty of open looks that weren't made. NU's FG percentage is one of the worst in the Big Ten;

Not just a ton of turnovers, but too few assists. Not just this game. A lot of leaving their feet with ball and no idea where they are going;

Some really questionable shots and a propensity to take the difficult shot versus one more pass;

Is it me, or are other bigs pushing Pardon out of his go to spots? He takes a dribble to move to where he's more comfortable and that starts an awkward move. If he's that far out would like to see him face up and use the backboard for a soft 8 footer;

Think about Sanjay last year. About half his baskets were weak side cuts that were end of clock bail outs. None's cutting to the basket cuz everyone can hit from Field Museum;

I don't think Law and BMac can exert more effort than they already are. Mac can clean up his passing, but these two are killing themselves every second. Same with Pardon;

Falzon's non shooting contribution was critically important. I really don't get the lack of love here;

Brown also got a few key rebounds! He is fastest guy on the team!

We need more consistency from our starters

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT