ADVERTISEMENT

NU going hard after Vandy DT commit Jordan Butler

This guy would be a great add to the class. He is a very good player on tape. He looks like he's P5 ready and would start 4 years. He could be very disruptive inside. Imagine Tyler Lancaster with a swim move that Chuck Norris would envy.

This guy would be a great add to the class. He is a very good player on tape. He looks like he's P5 ready and would start 4 years. He could be very disruptive inside. Imagine Tyler Lancaster with a swim move that Chuck Norris would envy.

Liked that Chuck Norris line so much you used it twice, eh?

Seems like Aidan Atkinson's spot will be replaced by Jordan Butler or someone else. We do well with late in the cycle recruits so I'm not worried. Sucks that we won't have a QB in the class but DT is a clear area of need.

We'll have a 2020 QB recruit? You have insider information?

No. I just know that no program can afford not to recruit a scholarship QB in two consecutive recruiting classes. That’s suicide. If you look at the Twitter activity of our recruiting staff and how many 2020 QB recruits they’ve recently started following, you’d have to conclude that they also agree.

Reactions: RockfishCat
Not sure of the latest recruiting rules according to Fitz. Use to be he expected NU commits to honor their commitment so he in turn would not approach other program's commits unless they had indicated an interest. Yes/no? Maybe the Vandy commit was more on the fence than indicated?

Vandy coach on thin ice after losing to UNLV at home by three TDs in mid-season.

Not sure of the latest recruiting rules according to Fitz. Use to be he expected NU commits to honor their commitment so he in turn would not approach other program's commits unless they had indicated an interest. Yes/no? Maybe the Vandy commit was more on the fence than indicated?
My understanding is that the staff will not initiate contact with a committed recruit. If the recruit initiates contact with NU, then the staff may pursue recruitment, depending on their evaluation of the prospect.

Jordan Butler is a no-brainer offer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT