ADVERTISEMENT

NU @ Indiana (11/2): 6:00 PM CT, FS1

They do serve beer at IU this year in the stadium.
If anyone is interested...

Are you guys as bad as your record? We really need to win that game at home. I’m always worried about going against Fitz because he’s an extremely good coach. He’d win 9 games with IUs current roster.

Are you guys as bad as your record? We really need to win that game at home. I’m always worried about going against Fitz because he’s an extremely good coach. He’d win 9 games with IUs current roster.
You guys can move the ball - I'm impressed with both your QB's - but our defense will typically make you earn it. On the flip side, you could probably stop us with ten defenders. Would be surprised if this game isn't still up for grabs in the fourth quarter.

You guys can move the ball - I'm impressed with both your QB's - but our defense will typically make you earn it. On the flip side, you could probably stop us with ten defenders. Would be surprised if this game isn't still up for grabs in the fourth quarter.

Penix destroyed MSUs defense. It’s a huge factor if he plays. He can fit throws in ridiculously tight windows. Our WRs are TALL too. I always expect a dogfight from NU.

What was the injury to Penix last week?
He has been playing well.

Penix destroyed MSUs defense. It’s a huge factor if he plays. He can fit throws in ridiculously tight windows. Our WRs are TALL too. I always expect a dogfight from NU.

If true, we have Penix envy.

We have a big Johnson on standby, while their Penix fits in ridiculously tight windows.

Let’s just agree that they both pass the eyeball test.

Our Johnson looks fantastic in the pocket, while their Penix looks great on the roll-out.

Reactions: FightNorthwestern
Don't sleep on their backup QB, Ramsey. In fact don't ever turn your back on him.

Sure we have a nice Johnson, something to be proud of no doubt.
Yet, I have seen this Penix perform on video.
We are right to have envy.

Many fans have been clamoring to see our Johnson in a game.

Penix has the experience advantage, to be sure.

Begs the question: which comes first, game or experience?

Reactions: FightNorthwestern
Did I mention that they are now serving beer in the stadium this year at IU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT