ADVERTISEMENT

NU-Minnesota official first-half thread

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
We're a few minutes from kickoff in Minneapolis. With a win the Cats can clinch a bowl berth and post their fourth win in five tries on the road this season.

Missed PAT after disappointing defense on that drive. Not much of a victory but we just saw a PAT make the difference for MSU

Going to be a loooong day if our front 7 didn't come prepared to stop the run. Looong day. Shades of those Maroney/Barber days.

Let's see if our D can fight off their maulers.

Hope we show up next week as we will likely need it to get bowl eligible. Minny is jacked up for their senior day, I don't see our running game beating theirs, and I don't see our pass game being as reliable on the cold windy day. Not good signs for being able to come back.

Our Defenders need to cut off their sleeves. They are being held all along the line.

So far I'm the only northwestern fan I've seen here...but I will admit...Minnesotans are sickeningly nice

Cats will start to lock down here. Leidner cannot throw well enough. His one completion was a duck

Whole team looks kinda slow to start. I think it'll be in the defense to keep us in this game. Hopefully the O gets rolling soon

They will play better in the second half when they take off all that long underwear.

ADVERTISEMENT