ADVERTISEMENT

NU offers 3-star Kentucky RB commit

Northwestern offers Bryant Koback, a three-star running back who is currently committed to Kentucky.

NU offers Kentucky RB commit ($)
"Koback has made it known that he is still very open to other schools while being “firmly committed” to the other Wildcats."

Huh? I hope this isn't the way Fitz "builds family"--by recruiting philanderers. He is either open or firmly committed, not both.

"Koback has made it known that he is still very open to other schools while being “firmly committed” to the other Wildcats."

Huh? I hope this isn't the way Fitz "builds family"--by recruiting philanderers. He is either open or firmly committed, not both.
As long as Fitz doesn't spend the night at the kid's house.

Reactions: willycat

Firmly committed, until a better offer comes along. It's the way recruits should handle it.

Firmly committed, until a better offer comes along. It's the way recruits should handle it.

Totally right. Too many schools find ways to dump their commits. This is a necessary attitude that the workers should have.

Totally right. Too many schools find ways to dump their commits. This is a necessary attitude that the workers should have.
Understood, but basically doesn't this mean that the Signing Day is now meaningless, as it the designated recruiting period?

Understood, but basically doesn't this mean that the Signing Day is now meaningless, as it the designated recruiting period?
He's a 2017 recruit, so it's 11 months until signing day. He's got a spot to hold.

The offer clearinghouse and rolling acceptance would solve this problem, to the extent that it is a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT