ADVERTISEMENT

NU offers three 2022 prospects

Northwestern offered a trio of 2022s on Monday that included four-star Gradey Dick, the No. 32 player in the nation.

Cats offer three 2022 prospects

Hey Lou, FYI, Gradey just announced he is transferring to Sunrise for next year. This past year, he played for Wichita Collegiate. But he is close with both Berry and Bates and Berry did help recruit him to Sunrise.

Hey Lou, FYI, Gradey just announced he is transferring to Sunrise for next year. This past year, he played for Wichita Collegiate. But he is close with both Berry and Bates and Berry did help recruit him to Sunrise.

Collegiate! Go Spartans!

Reactions: cwcorgi-ks

With this info, I ask the board their opinion.

Assuming Berry, Bates and Gradey get along reasonably well, do you take Bates and sacrifice the possibility of both Baldwin and Christie?

Yes, yes, reality says getting both is a long shot, but for the sake of conversation-with-nothing-going-on, let's say Collins believes he still has a good shot at both PBJ and Christie.

I might take Bates if he's ready to commit. That's a nice little KC pipeline. The only thing that might make me stay away from Bates is that Christie is local and his brother is not too far behind him.

Assuming Berry, Bates and Gradey get along reasonably well, do you take Bates and sacrifice the possibility of both Baldwin and Christie?

Yes, yes, reality says getting both is a long shot, but for the sake of conversation-with-nothing-going-on, let's say Collins believes he still has a good shot at both PBJ and Christie.

I might take Bates if he's ready to commit. That's a nice little KC pipeline. The only thing that might make me stay away from Bates is that Christie is local and his brother is not too far behind him.

Take Bates no matter what. If both PBJ and Christie want to come; no fifth year got Gaines. Or maybe Greer graduates early (like he did in HS).

Take Bates no matter what. If both PBJ and Christie want to come; no fifth year got Gaines. Or maybe Greer graduates early (like he did in HS).

I agree with this. Getting top 100 players isn't easy, so if they commit, you figure it out. Chances of getting all 3 aren't great, but I'm sure the coaches would take that problem.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
If Gradey commits it would be a further upgrade in our talent pool

Bingo. Put the ball in Christie’s hands if necessary. But With Baldwin and Bates that’s the Walk Off 3 Run Homer if you ask me.

Screams visions of a 3 guard type rotation with a larger S4 wing that has guard skills (Baldwin/Beran) and a Big in the middle. Positionless basketball at its best. Any one of 4 players ranging from 6-2 to 6-10 leading the break or kick starting the half court offense. Strong 3 pt. shooting from any of the 4. Most with the ability to get to and play well above the rim.

Dream Big. Collins is a Big Break or two from assembling a Top 5-10 roster in the Country. Maybe as good as any in the Big. Even after losing Bamisile to an unfortunate flip. I really liked that kid.

GOUNUII

Bingo. Put the ball in Christie’s hands if necessary. But With Baldwin and Bates that’s the Walk Off 3 Run Homer if you ask me.

Screams visions of a 3 guard type rotation with a larger S4 wing that has guard skills (Baldwin/Beran) and a Big in the middle. Positionless basketball at its best. Any one of 4 players ranging from 6-2 to 6-10 leading the break or kick starting the half court offense. Strong 3 pt. shooting from any of the 4. Most with the ability to get to and play well above the rim.

Dream Big. Collins is a Big Break or two from assembling a Top 5-10 roster in the Country. Maybe as good as any in the Big. Even after losing Bamisile to an unfortunate flip. I really liked that kid.

GOUNUII

This is my favorite genre of post. Ready to run through a wall now.

Reactions: DaCat

I will take the problem of how to figure out how to handle it

ADVERTISEMENT