ADVERTISEMENT

NU prospects, 2018 and 2019 drafts

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
I've pulled everyone listed by nfldraftscout.com in the top 50 for either of the next two drafts

Just for fun. I know nothing, I promise.

QB
Thorson, 2019, #8

RB
JJTBC, 2018, #3

FB
Garrett Dickerson, 2018, #6 (24 ranked)
(It appears that Jayme Taylor was entered in the database but never ranked)

WR
Jalen Brown, 2019, #22
Flynn Nagel, 2019, #40

C
Brad North, 2018, #27

G
n/a

T
n/a

DE
n/a

DT
Lancaster, 2018, #45

ILB
Cameron Queiro, 2019, #31

OLB
Nate Hall, 2019, #38

CB
n/a

FS
Igwebuike, 2018, #2

SS
Kyle Queiro, 2018, #25
Jared McGee, 2019, #15

PK
n/a

P
Hunter Niswander, 2018, #17 (23 listed)

I've pulled everyone listed by nfldraftscout.com in the top 50 for either of the next two drafts

Just for fun. I know nothing, I promise.

QB
Thorson, 2019, #8

RB
JJTBC, 2018, #3

FB
Garrett Dickerson, 2018, #6 (24 ranked)
(It appears that Jayme Taylor was entered in the database but never ranked)

WR
Jalen Brown, 2019, #22
Flynn Nagel, 2019, #40

C
Brad North, 2018, #27

G
n/a

T
n/a

DE
n/a

DT
Lancaster, 2018, #45

ILB
Cameron Queiro, 2019, #31

OLB
Nate Hall, 2019, #38

CB
n/a

FS
Igwebuike, 2018, #2

SS
Kyle Queiro, 2018, #25
Jared McGee, 2019, #15

PK
n/a

P
Hunter Niswander, 2018, #17 (23 listed)
Thanks. Confirms most of our gut reactions that JTBC, CT and Iggy are the best pro prospects. Surprised Lancaster is as low as he is. Pleased to see GDick at #6, looking forward to a big season from him in '17.

A bit surprised to see Jared McGee ranked relatively high. Godwin, not so much.

I love Tyler Lancaster, but I'd be surprised to see him get drafted.

If Nate Hall starts putting it together, I think he could get drafted in two years.

Cam Queiro obviously will not be drafted.

Thanks. Confirms most of our gut reactions that JTBC, CT and Iggy are the best pro prospects. Surprised Lancaster is as low as he is. Pleased to see GDick at #6, looking forward to a big season from him in '17.
It also confirms that the OL is a problem.

I think he's versatile, can play both spots in a 4-3, plus potentially multiple spots in a 3-4. He's strong as shit... the length worries me in re: to the 3-4. I'm not sure how he measures out for an NFL GM

I think he's versatile, can play both spots in a 4-3, plus potentially multiple spots in a 3-4. He's strong as shit... the length worries me in re: to the 3-4. I'm not sure how he measures out for an NFL GM

Lancaster has extremely long arms.

A kid on the team told me Jordan Thompson "is the best defensive lineman I've ever played against, and that includes Malik McDowell" and McDowell just went 35th overall, high praise

A kid on the team told me Jordan Thompson "is the best defensive lineman I've ever played against, and that includes Malik McDowell" and McDowell just went 35th overall, high praise

Thompson is a hell of a player, but slightly undersized for by NFL standards (NFLDraftScout has him at 6021 275 and Lancaster at 6025 300). Those height/weights are obviously subject to change, and I suspect Thompson is closer to 300 and Lancaster to 315 at this point, but Lancaster also has extremely long arms and is slightly more mobile than Thompson (at least in my opinion).

I think they'll both get their shot at the NFL, but that Lancaster will probably be drafted earlier than Thompson.

Oh excellent. I saw him benching in a video, he made it look so effortless I assumed he had some tyrannosaur arms. Makes his strength more impressive

No, he's just a strong dude. Much higher on NFL boards than most realize.

Reactions: epicbret
I don't think there are a lot of Big Cat Williams' that move to O after 4 years of college D.

I think he could transition to the offensive line as a practice squad player and do fine in a few years. He was a natural center coming out of high school from what I saw. That's not to say he can't play DT in the NFL. I'm just not sure what is the best position for him.

It's not that difficult a transition for good, athletic DL's like Lancaster. Apparently, the Seattle Seahawks like to convert DL into OL. At least according to this article.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/football-...nversion-projects-offensive-line-rookie-draft

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT