ADVERTISEMENT

NU @ UI Prediction Thread

rmndcat

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2009
Another frustrating outing by the Cats leaves them running out of chances to reach bowl-eligibility. The defense was effective until it was worn down by the Badgers last week. The offense regressed after an encouraging showing @ Maryland.

This week, NU travels to Iowa to face a team that is down from its strong season last year but that seems to have found an offense, so predicting a low-scoring game isn't as easy as it once was. But the game is afoot (hoping Luke has a better game, too)....so:

Pink 23
Purple 13

I hope I am wrong.

Iowa 31
NU 13

Iowa has some weapons including that RB who is capable of scoring on any play

Iowa 31
NU 13

Iowa has some weapons including that RB who is capable of scoring on any play
i will have what you are smoking.
iowa has exactly 1 weapon, the rb you mentioned. NU on the other hand has at least 4 weapons who ostensibly play for iowa.

• Haha
Reactions: IGNORE2
iowa has exactly 1 weapon, the rb you mentioned. NU on the other hand has at least 4 weapons who ostensibly play for iowa.
LOL

You can have Sullivan and Gill. I don’t know who the other two “weapons” are, but keep them too.

Taking the W: 24
Io_a: 17

Ok, I will defer to you. I thought you had one quality WR too and a QB, though flawed, at least has executed at a high level in BIG games.

Ok, I will defer to you. I thought you had one quality WR too and a QB, though flawed, at least has executed at a high level in BIG games.
qb is flawed, executes turnovers, and has the shittiest arm in cfb. on saturday he will be a fantastic weapon for nu
there's no quality WR either. without KJ iowa can't sniff the endzone
you may also enjoy ravishing our boyish defense

qb is flawed, executes turnovers, and has the shittiest arm in cfb. on saturday he will be a fantastic weapon for nu
You're just trying to make us feel good. This post is going to really suck if you guys end up stomping us.

KJ makes the plays on offense. Other than that their best offensive weapon remains their defense and special teams... which isn't what it has been, but is still good. NU has a quality defense and simply cannot struggle with a team like Iowa's offense or we have bigger problems.

KJ makes the plays on offense. Other than that their best offensive weapon remains their defense and special teams... which isn't what it has been, but is still good. NU has a quality defense and simply cannot struggle with a team like Iowa's offense or we have bigger problems.
not true this year. iowa offense (other than 1 player) is bad but remarkably it is still the better unit (compared to iowa defense). you'll see tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT