ADVERTISEMENT

NU's offer got the attention of 3-star DB Tyriq Hardimon

He has nice size for a junior.

Question for GCG / PPD: Does the fact that he is covering the slot receiver suggest that he is the most athletic DB on that team? I am guessing that covering the slot requires a bit more hip swivel / fluidity that being responsible for wideout, which is more vertical than horizontal in terms of responsibility.

Question for GCG / PPD: Does the fact that he is covering the slot receiver suggest that he is the most athletic DB on that team? I am guessing that covering the slot requires a bit more hip swivel / fluidity that being responsible for wideout, which is more vertical than horizontal in terms of responsibility.

While I bet he is also the most athletic DB on the team, I think he covers slot receivers primarily because he plays safety. But in general, high school defenses put their best and most athletic players at safety.

No.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT