ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread for NU vs. NU

How do our receivers get scholarships to a Division I Power 5 school?

Shuler catches the ball and actually makes a nice return, and there's another stupid penalty.

Blocks in the back will happen on occasion. And that one was a big reason that Shuler had a decent return in the first place.

This team is playing undisciplined. The wheels have come off and they look finished IMO. This is the most craptastic offense I can remember in a long time. There is not one division 1 caliber receiver on this team.

Shuler just stopped running his route on that deep pass down the middle. Unbelieveable.

Blocks in the back will happen on occasion. And that one was a big reason that Shuler had a decent return in the first place.

No way Shuler doesn't get around that guy. All he had to do was juke left as he did. Blocks in the back will happen. They just seem to happen far too often where NU is concerned.

VITALE! Great catch. Worth noting that his position coach is different than the receivers...

Now the D needs to bake some French Pastry at the expense of Armstrong & the BugEater O and convert a turnover...

Come on defense, buckle down. If we can find a way to pull this game out going into a bye week, I truly think we can reverse the momentum for this season.

Great drive. Hopefully that will give them some confidence.

Say what you want. Thor can throw the effing football. Needs support

Come on man. Yeah that was a nice throw. But he's had about 3 good throws all game. There mostly high, behind, low he never hits receivers in stride. Thus ya get a lot of dropped passes. His accuracy needs a lot of work arm strength is very good

Too bad we have no running game. Thanks to the Almighty that Nebby has no pass defense to speak of.

Great return by Shuler! Great field position!

A score here, even if just a field goal, and I'll feel really good about the game.

ADVERTISEMENT