ADVERTISEMENT

Official Rename XBob Thread

mikewebb68

Oct 24, 2009
In case you don't know by know, assuming the mods allow it, we're going to give XBob a brand new screenname! Here are the potential new screennames that have been suggested by posters in two unofficial threads thus far-- thanks for all of the suggestions, everyone! Note that I did eliminate screennames that are clearly too long or would violate TOS.

BlowhardCat
PretentiousCat
PompousCat
Fun Boy
PKKPhile
IGNORE
abcbobabc
Mr. Kettle.
IgnoreCat
Ignor.ant.Cat
SassyPants
SassyPantsCat
DramaQueenCat
SwammerFan2018
Richard Robert
Bobcat
NealandBob
KamikazeCat
Board rules guru
BigTimeBoosterCat
PurpleKoolaidBob
KoolaidBob
CluelessCat
WhataboutBob
TheTwoBobs
RamsayBolton
WholaidBob
WhinyBob

I must admit I am extremely partial to PurpleKoolaidBob (KoolaidBob if that is too long). And I will throw my own suggestion here: IHeartCushing.

Let me know if you have any additional thoughts, and I will bring this to closure Thanks again, everyone!

I like 90% of the names. Bob should be honored to be the subject of our collective creativity.

I believe Bob’s defining characteristic is his grumpiness.

Therefore,

Grumpy

Or

GrumpyCat

“Things can’t be as bad as he says, can they?”
“Naaaah, GrumpyCat gotta grump.”

Last edited:
Reactions: IGNORE2
In case you don't know by know, assuming the mods allow it, we're going to give XBob a brand new screenname! Here are the potential new screennames that have been suggested by posters in two unofficial threads thus far-- thanks for all of the suggestions, everyone! Note that I did eliminate screennames that are clearly too long or would violate TOS.

BlowhardCat
PretentiousCat
PompousCat
Fun Boy
PKKPhile
IGNORE
abcbobabc
Mr. Kettle.
IgnoreCat
Ignor.ant.Cat
SassyPants
SassyPantsCat
DramaQueenCat
SwammerFan2018
Richard Robert
Bobcat
NealandBob
KamikazeCat
Board rules guru
BigTimeBoosterCat
PurpleKoolaidBob
KoolaidBob
CluelessCat
WhataboutBob
TheTwoBobs
RamsayBolton
WholaidBob
WhinyBob

I must admit I am extremely partial to PurpleKoolaidBob (KoolaidBob if that is too long). And I will throw my own suggestion here: IHeartCushing.

Let me know if you have any additional thoughts, and I will bring this to closure Thanks again, everyone!

How about the more subtle NeilandBob?

A lot of these are funny but abcbobabc is LMAO funny. I burst out laughing in this restaurant when I read it

Final suggestion.

BobHope-ForTheCatsToLoseSoICanComplain

Too long

Last edited:

BlowhardCat
PretentiousCat
PompousCat
Fun Boy
PKKPhile
IGNORE
abcbobabc
Mr. Kettle.
IgnoreCat
Ignor.ant.Cat
SassyPants
SassyPantsCat
DramaQueenCat
SwammerFan2018
Richard Robert
Bobcat
NealandBob
KamikazeCat
Board rules guru
BigTimeBoosterCat
PurpleKoolaidBob
KoolaidBob
CluelessCat
WhataboutBob
TheTwoBobs
RamsayBolton
WholaidBob
WhinyBob

BobbingForCrapples?

Alito of these are funny ur abcbobabc is LMAO funny. I burst out laughing in this restaurant when I read it

Final suggestion.

Too long

How about

MrBrightside

Or perhaps

BrightsideCat

Or perhaps

ImMrBrightside

Works on a lot of levels:

Reactions: IGNORE2
Babalou, in honor of Ricky Ricardo.

Last edited:
Alito of these are funny ur abcbobabc is LMAO funny. I burst out laughing in this restaurant when I read it

Final suggestion.

Too long
Way too long

IGNORE is the best.
Yeah, I think you sold me on this one, though there are a ton of good suggestions here. Xbob is aleays saying if you don't like him, "IGNORE is your friend", so this seems like too good of a name tio pass up.

So IGNORE it will be unless the mods say otherwise. Thanks again, everyone!

When I get back in town, I will make such an account.
It doesn't make any difference what you post anymore, your screen name is so annoying it triggers every snowflake within 500 miles of Evanston. There is now a list of about 50 alternatives. Pick one and get this done.

It doesn't make any difference what you post anymore, your screen name is so annoying it triggers every snowflake within 500 miles of Evanston. There is now a list of about 50 alternatives. Pick one and get this done.
Uh, we already did. His new screenname is IGNORE, and that's the new account that Bob is referencing.

Yeah, I think you sold me on this one, though there are a ton of good suggestions here. Xbob is aleays saying if you don't like him, "IGNORE is your friend", so this seems like too good of a name tio pass up.

So IGNORE it will be unless the mods say otherwise. Thanks again, everyone!

So now I am everybody’s friend. So you all better be nice to me.

Reactions: mikewebb68
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT