ADVERTISEMENT

On a bright note....

Kelly_32

Dec 12, 2004
....all five starters are averaging in double figures.

McIntosh - 19.0
Law - 17.3
Lindsey - 16.0
Pardon - 12.3
Skelly - 10.3

This team is not going to have trouble scoring the ball. The defense will get better as they adjust to their roles. Falzon's return will only help.

Think back three years ago when we played the "run out the shot clock and clear the floor for Demps" style of basketball and this is sooooo much more fun to watch!

....all five starters are averaging in double figures.

McIntosh - 19.0
Law - 17.3
Lindsey - 16.0
Pardon - 12.3
Skelly - 10.3

This team is not going to have trouble scoring the ball. The defense will get better as they adjust to their roles. Falzon's return will only help.

Think back three years ago when we played the "run out the shot clock and clear the floor for Demps" style of basketball and this is sooooo much more fun to watch!
This team misses Sanjay defensively. Someone (BMac) needs to step up and set the tone for the Cats.

Maybe it's personal preference, but I do not think it's fun to see opponents easily blow by NU defenders and make layups. Or get simple putbacks on offensive rebounds. It's infuriating.

Maybe it's personal preference, but I do not think it's fun to see opponents easily blow by NU defenders and make layups. Or get simple putbacks on offensive rebounds. It's infuriating.

I agree. That's not fun to watch at all.

Don't underestimate the impact of Falzon's return. Moving him into the starting lineup and having Skelly come in off the bench should make a big difference in our play. It will allow our 2nd teamers to find their roles and develop more of a rhythm.

Don't underestimate the impact of Falzon's return. Moving him into the starting lineup and having Skelly come in off the bench should make a big difference in our play. It will allow our 2nd teamers to find their roles and develop more of a rhythm.
I’m not entirely sure Falzon is going to start. I suspect whoever rebounds and plays the best D will get the call. Or at least they’ll be on the floor in crunch time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT