ADVERTISEMENT

"On Hold" with Christian Salem

Were those laugh and applause tracks or was it actually filmed in front of live people? I can't tell anymore these days.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/OnHold?src=hash

Episode one premiered last night. Too funny.

Vote now for Play G as NU Play of the Year (official contest being held)

Celebrate Northwestern Football's historic 2015 regular season with these top 10 plays of the year, one from each of the #B1GCats 10 victories. Enter below to win an Outback Bowl Game-Used Ball Autographed by Pat Fitzgerald, then vote for your favorite play!

http://www.fansocialhub.com/northwe...&hq_e=el&hq_m=1021155&hq_l=14&hq_v=a395417c8f

Very Funny. I like the opening with the various items, upside down pineapple, 2 liters of coke etc...

The tweet I saw said something about following in the late night footsteps... the debut was at 10:30 PM right before Colbert and Seth Meyers. Pretty clever.

Go Cats !

This is why he's not coming back for a fifth year; first round draft pick for sure.

Anyone know why he is not coming back. A good holder is important.
Is he on scholarship? My guess is you're not going to give a scholarship to a holder, and he doesn't want to pay for another year.

I never understood why you don't have a backup QB be the holder the holder anyway. If something goes awry, wouldn't you want someone with QB ability to have the ball in his hands? It also forces the defense to be more aware of fakes. Sure Salem could do somethings, but between Salem and Alviti in the QB position, I'll take Alviti.

Also kind of funny is the fact that they (not coincidentally) included his Penn State FG hold in "Plays of the Year". Title: Christian Salem's game winning hold
[Jack's game winning kick just happened to occur on the same play]

I enjoyed the second installment of "On Hold", CT seems like such a great guy, very poised. Wonder if Jack Mitchell will get to join the 'show', that could be epic.

Go Cats !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT