ADVERTISEMENT

one question answered.

Deeringfish

Gold Member
Jun 23, 2008
Last week there was a little speculation about our D being able to contain a dual threat QB who had a decent line. The UN QB was a nifty runner and gave some scares but by the end he was pretty gimpy and didn't do too much damage.

Reactions: MRCat95
Last week there was a little speculation about our D being able to contain a dual threat QB who had a decent line. The UN QB was a nifty runner and gave some scares but by the end he was pretty gimpy and didn't do too much damage.
I am not sure that we were looking at a good offensive line. As impressed as I was at how our DL (especially Lowry) knocked those guys over like bowling pins, them getting knocked on their rears as often as they did looked like bad basic technique and footwork on their part. I am a skinny little guy and never got instructed in line play in high school so I am as usual no expert. But UNL's line did not look good.

I am not sure that we were looking at a good offensive line. As impressed as I was at how our DL (especially Lowry) knocked those guys over like bowling pins, them getting knocked on their rears as often as they did looked like bad basic technique and footwork on their part. I am a skinny little guy and never got instructed in line play in high school so I am as usual no expert. But UNL's line did not look good.
Maybe we will knock more guys on their ass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT