Only 265 people died of covid yesterday

Discussion in 'Wildcat Rant Board' started by Mr Wickerpark, Jun 29, 2020 at 2:55 PM.

1. Mr Wickerpark

Mr Wickerpark Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Cnn and other commies dont like pointing to final science.
    The covid deaths dont make the billboard top 100.
    I suggest folks start to focus on cancer, diabetes, and about 75 other more deadly diseases. Either that or refocus on community development or maybe save the whales.
    Its over johnny!

Titanium999 likes this.
  2. stpaulcat

stpaulcat Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Only one 737 crashed today?

3. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Only a few hundred again yesterday. Yes, more people have the disease as we are testing plenty more. But the thing is winding down. I think only 5,000 died in the last month. That ranks about #75 on the top 100 and isn't even 3 star material.

Trump was right and things are going exactly as he said, due to him following the science. Notice: there has been no studies with covid 19 that indicate mask help at all. Just opinion

4. gocatsgo2003

gocatsgo2003 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

5. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

lol. Ok, you can keep on commenting about how there are thousands and thousands of positive results, which is true, but insignificant in relation to deaths. It ranks as #75, barely even a 3 star. If you start testing how many have the flu in a few months, you might get double the number but most likely more deaths.
    You should focus your energies on the flu since that will prove more deadly than the covid 19 which has only struck down a couple hundred peeps in the entire nation each day.

6. Mr Wickerpark

Expand Collapse

Turk, how have you been? Look, most, who remain on this board, are deluded and fearful of the new cases but they dont want to talk about the science and how covid has "lost its teeth". Im not saying I am a Dr but the daily death rate is the exact sorta thing that Trump predicted when he listened to the experts.
    How is Florida? Sorry to hear that the beaches are closed.

7. stpaulcat

stpaulcat Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

"only" Never a truer Republican word has ever been spoken.

8. TheC

TheC Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Wow.... I have been on here before sharing my opinion on my lack of using the Ignore feature. But anyone who plays these kind of sick games on this topic is not worth my time (see his posts on the FB board to understand just how sick this has gotten). I would urge everyone to put Turk/Wicker on timeout as this shit is no longer cute.

9. Mr Wickerpark

Expand Collapse

If you cant handle the science of covid which points to only a couple hundred deaths per day (alot less than more troubling issues) then it is a good idea to ignore. Sure, a couple hundred deaths is sad but nothing worse than a typical flu. But following science is key. Social distance, mask, and just good common sense.
    Unfortunately, the cases are spiking, due to the thousands of rioters and looters.

10. AZCat

AZCat Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

11. DaCat

DaCat Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Fauci warns Congress that new US coronavirus cases could rise to 100,000 a day

Fauci said "we are going in the wrong direction if you look at the curves of the new cases". Not good. I want my life back, and the only way to do that is be disciplined with social distancing and wearing masks until we flatten the curve, but too many damn idiots still aren't taking this pandemic seriously.

willycat likes this.
  12. gocatsgo2003

gocatsgo2003 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...-about-the-world-s-last-pandemic-in-2009.html

For those keeping track at home, the CDC estimated 12,469 H1N1-related deaths between 4/12/2009 and 4/10/2020 and a H1N1 vaccine was first administered in October 2009 (approximately 6 months after the first detection in April 2009) and available nationwide in December 2009 (approximately 9 months after first detection).

Meanwhile, we are looking at ~129k COVID-related deaths in the U.S. (and rising) in three calendar months and are hoping that a vaccine will be available by year-end, which is about a full year after the virus was first identified.

Pesky facts.

13. willycat

willycat Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Rioters in Florida? Where ? When? There were a lot of open bars and jammed beaches by order of the governors. Now those are the actual troubling issues.