ADVERTISEMENT

Only a true Northwestern fan would ...

iskaboo

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2011
London, UK
... wear this sweater in public.

My brother in Missouri sent it to me. The label on the shipping bag simply said "Ugly Northwestern Christmas Sweater". I think he got his money's worth ... and then some. Unfortunately, I had to pay £14.39 in customs duty in order to claim it from the post office.

I will wear it with a great amount of Purple Pride to my brother-in-law's house for Christmas dinner.

Front
IMG-2516.jpg

Back
IMG-2517.jpg

My brother in Missouri sent it to me. The label on the shipping bag simply said "Ugly Northwestern Christmas Sweater". I think he got his money's worth ... and then some. Unfortunately, I had to pay £14.39 in customs duty in order to claim it from the post office.

I will wear it with a great amount of Purple Pride to my brother-in-law's house for Christmas dinner.

Front
IMG-2516.jpg

Back
IMG-2517.jpg
Sweet

A work of art! Wonderful symmetry! Well worth the price of the duty. Where do I get one?

I have one and wear it proudly every year on Ugly Sweater Day.

Hey Iskaboo. FredaCat and I will be in London over New Years. We’re staying in Trafalgar Square. Any restaurant suggestions?

Reactions: TXnumbCAT

Front
IMG-2516.jpg

Back
IMG-2517.jpg
It’s available on Amazon.

Debating if I should Secret Santa it to myself. I need an ugly sweater for the holiday party.

I have one and wear it proudly every year on Ugly Sweater Day.

Hey Iskaboo. FredaCat and I will be in London over New Years. We’re staying in Trafalgar Square. Any restaurant suggestions?
I will think about restaurants and send you a PM tomorrow.

If you are in or around Covent Garden, stop in for a pint at the Marquess of Anglesey pub on Bow Street. My son Teddy works there. Wear a Northwestern shirt and he will either ridicule you or buy you a beer, if he's working.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
I will think about restaurants and send you a PM tomorrow.

If you are in or around Covent Garden, stop in for a pint at the Marquess of Anglesey pub on Bow Street. My son Teddy works there. Wear a Northwestern shirt and he will either ridicule you or buy you a beer, if he's working.

Thanks. We’ve been there before and will definitely stop in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT