ADVERTISEMENT

OSU IU game

phatcat

Nov 5, 2001
Wisconsin
*disclaimer: I still think JON sucks.

OSU is pushing them all over the place. And it is snowing (though not windy)

I will grudgingly admit the Cats are inconsistent but better. Put the clamps on OSU a week after Iowa ran all over us

*disclaimer: I still think JON sucks.

OSU is pushing them all over the place. And it is snowing (though not windy)

I will grudgingly admit the Cats are inconsistent but better. Put the clamps on OSU a week after Iowa ran all over us
Watching the NU OSU game (60 minute version) after our beat down yesterday was only more frustrating. Our players were talented and physical enough to play even with the #2 team for all but a handful of plays but this week (and every other week after week 1) they look totally slow and weak. This game was even similarly one dimensional in that they had virtually no passing game.

IU is terrible!! Coach LEO has lost the team. He stayed with his buddy as OL coach a season or 2 too long, then had to fire him after the Nebraska game on 10/1. The run game was non-existent even in ‘20 when IU/Penix did well.

He also hired an OC in the off-season who thinks 1 minute possessions helps a team somehow.

The D, that Allen basically runs, has gotten worse the last couple years despite multiple 3 and 4 year starters in the lineup.

Most places would jettison Allen after the last 2 years, but seems unlikely after the previous AD gave him a big contract and bigger Buyout, which currently sits at $25 million!!

Meanwhile, the guy who helped IU do well offensively with Penix and Ramsey both at QB in ‘19, Kalen DeBoer, is the talk of CFB after last night’s huge win over Oregon.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT