ADVERTISEMENT

OSU O Line

This half they've been the better team, by far. They'd be blowing Oregon out if it weren't for self inflicted wounds.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Agreed. Their LG, #54, is a stud. #12 for OSU isn't too shabby either.

OhooooooNooooooo! But what dooes E-Cat say?

Will he now be a loyal convert? Win or lose this game, is it killing him or does he now see the light? Are you one of us now big boy?

#12 is quite the player and played really well tonight.
Let's hope that someone who really cares for the young man can help him to understand that he is only a "work unit" in the OSU machine and that he can't play football forever. College is more than football. An education will last a lifetime as this adoration and championship memory will soon fade.

It's not how much money you make....it is how much you keep!
Far too many players in NFL history have made millions only to lose it all because they are ill prepared to manage their own money and lives. I am not saying it cannot happen without an education but the odds certainly decrease when you can read and understand your own contracts and financial statements......Let's hope he has the opportunity to do better.

Re: OhooooooNooooooo! But what dooes E-Cat say?

Originally posted by Kbuckeye1:
Will he now be a loyal convert? Win or lose this game, is it killing him or does he now see the light? Are you one of us now big boy?
I wouldn't say it killed me to see you win, but I was sad that the Ducks lost. I take solace in the fact that some B1G pride is salvaged, but any satisfaction there is more than outweighed by the fact that we had to rely on you to carry the burden, and that dOSU demonstrated that cheating pays off in the end. Unfortunately, most people will ignore what you had to do to get there.

Seeing the light? I have seen the light from the very beginning. The light is a little dimmer now, only because it is right now our darkest hour. But, you know what they say - it's always darkest before first light. The purple sun will rise and I wait in full anticipation.

Originally posted by lonestarmvp:
#12 is quite the player and played really well tonight.
Let's hope that someone who really cares for the young man can help him to understand that he is only a "work unit" in the OSU machine and that he can't play football forever. College is more than football. An education will last a lifetime as this adoration and championship memory will soon fade.
You should read the SI article on him. See what Uban did to get the light to switch on in his head.

I watched pretty much all the BTN post game interviews with tOSU players -- struck by what a nice bunch of young men I was watching be interviewed by four announcers. Just a group of normal guys -- no sociopaths by comparison to certain other interviews I've watched from certain other teams. Good for the Bucks and the B1G.

and, Go Cats !!

Cardale came from very tough circumstances. Hard for a lot of us to relate to. I'm glad to see in the SI article that he's turned things around and apparently is even buying into the school experience, at least somewhat. Hope he keeps his head on straight now. In the postgame, he seemed pretty humble and likeable, as opposed to a recent Heisman Trophy winner who plays the same position.

Was really rooting for OSU to win. Definitely put an exclamation point on the BIG's bowl season. Ohio State is a far superior University to any of those southern football factories even if sometimes their athletic teams cut a few corners.

And so you. They developed so quickly but we seem to have problems in that regard.

Originally posted by Catreporter:

Was really rooting for OSU to win. Definitely put an exclamation point on the BIG's bowl season. Ohio State is a far superior University to any of those southern football factories even if sometimes their athletic teams cut a few corners.
Universities of Florida and Texas might argue otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT