ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Bronco's fire coach John Fox

Eurocat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I guess it is his fault that his QB is old and with a rubber arm playing with a torn quad (according to reports). I think teams like the Bills and Jets who appear to have hired coaches already are upset they did not know he would be available.

Well the Bears definitely have an opening and we were fleeced by Denver in the Cutler trade so maybe it's time to return the favor. Both teams were dumb. Denver for firing Fox and Bears for taking Cutler off their hands.

I recall the Bears taking an even worse QB off the hands of the Seahawks.
roll.r191677.gif

Why the apostrophe Eurocat?
dis is why i am a long tyme lerker and not pouster. i feel like ther are sum alumnie snobs heer whoo will kreetisays my grammer. i am prowd to be a blue color cat fan with no NU deegrey.

This post was edited on 1/19 7:31 PM by Soxside Cat Fan

Re: OT - Broncos fire coach John Fox

He must have some culpability for the fact the last three Broncos season have ended similarly, with losses and underperformance in key final games. Three strikes and you are out to Chicago where expectations are...different.

I know, 38-10 with a 2-3 playoff record! He must be held accountable for the epic, miserable failures of the past three seasons. And how like the Bears to settle for a coach who has only won four straight division titles. Such low expectations. Should have gone with an untested coordinator instead of this pathetic retread.

John Fox to Gary Kubiak. That is sort of a head scratcher. Both good coaches but I certainly do not see Kubiak as being a major improvement over Fox.

There must be more to this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT