ADVERTISEMENT

OT? Can someone enlighten me as to why the Bears got rid of Andy Dalton over Justin Fields?

The Saints would have been better off in keeping Siemian.

Albeit, don't understand why his agent doesn't try to get Trevor on a team w/ a good O-line for once.

The Saints would have been better off in keeping Siemian.

Albeit, don't understand why his agent doesn't try to get Trevor on a team w/ a good O-line for once.
There aren't many of those around. As I heard one NFL analyst say this morning on the radio, there are 32 NFL teams and 38 of them have offensive line issues.

Reactions: NUCat320
There aren't many of those around. As I heard one NFL analyst say this morning on the radio, there are 32 NFL teams and 38 of them have offensive line issues.

Probably should have said decent or adequate, but the Jets had the worst O-line when Siemian was there and it's close to that w/ the Bears.

Now, a good QB can kinda work behind a bad O-line (problem there would be consistency) if he has great weapons to work with (can get rid of the ball quickly), but that wasn't/isn't the case w/ the Jets and now Bears (far from it).

With the Saints, Trevor had the bad luck of playing w/ a depleted O-line (both starting tackles and LG out, with the center and RG being the weak points on the line), but the Saints had no weapons aside from Kamara, who also ended up getting hurt.

Trevor's career likely would have been very different if Elway had hired Shanahan instead of Vance Joseph.

Reportedly, Shanny, during his interview, indicated that he liked Trevor over Lynch - which probably sealed his fate.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT