ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Former Northwestern male cheerleader is a gigantic loser

Great story. Being called a loser by his own wife ... that's gotta be hard core.

I refuse to look at Mel Kiper. I refuse to listen to Mel Kiper. He is at the top of my list in a virtual tie with Dick Vitale.

This article is *not* about one of our esteemed former posters. But it is about a former Northwestern male cheerleader, who is a gigantic loser.

http://deadspin.com/an-interview-with-a-man-who-has-willingly-watched-every-1794645806
Ah, a slice of NU sports history, a male cheerleader! Think NU is likely is one of the only Div.I schools who does not have male cheerleaders. Does anyone know why? Seems there should be three or four guys in the NU student body who would like to hang with the girls. Puzzling.

Ah, a slice of NU sports history, a male cheerleader! Think NU is likely is one of the only Div.I schools who does not have male cheerleaders. Does anyone know why? Seems there should be three or four guys in the NU student body who would like to hang with the girls. Puzzling.
Did no one else notice that what he said about NU football was far from good press? His quotes about NU were that we were not much for football and got the crap kicked out from of us by MAC schools. "Its not a great school for football." He spoke in the present tense. Ouch!

Did no one else notice that what he said about NU football was far from good press? His quotes about NU were that we were not much for football and got the crap kicked out from of us by MAC schools. "Its not a great school for football." He spoke in the present tense. Ouch!

I'm sorry. Why should I or anyone care what he says about NU football or about anything? He is about as interesting as any random person who sits next to you on an airplane flight.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT