ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kellen Winslow II is arrested for burglary, rape

Kellen Winslow’s son is charged with very serious crimes here in San Diego. Kellen II attended U of Miami. He always acted like a thug. Now he will pay a price for it.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-winslow-warrant-20180614-story.html
What a scumbag. I read that he may face a life sentence in prison if conflicted on all charges, and if guilty then good riddance to him. I can’t say that I’m surprised given stories I heard of Winslow in college: he’s been a bad apple all along.

I recall that Trai Essex was the second highest TE recruit in the nation after this punk in 2000. Despite KW2’s collegiate notoriety and larger NFL contracts, Trai has never brought shame to the purple and IMHO we got the much better person of the two.

I’m glad NU has no ties to Winslow and, Again, sayonara to that rapist piece of crap (if proven guilty).

Here is an update:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-winslow-complaint-20180615-story.html

“Among the charges in the complaint:

• Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;
  • Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;
  • Indecent exposure in May (the victim was a 55-year-old woman);
  • Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June; and
  • Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman in June.”
Yes, KWII if charges are true, is a sick scumbag but I wonder if CTE might be involved given the past history of other college and NFL players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Windy City Cat Fan
Here is an update:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-winslow-complaint-20180615-story.html

“Among the charges in the complaint:

• Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;
  • Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;
  • Indecent exposure in May (the victim was a 55-year-old woman);
  • Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June; and
  • Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman in June.”
Yes, KWII if charges are true, is a sick scumbag but I wonder if CTE might be involved given the past history of other college and NFL players.

Wow! If those things are true, I don’t think you can blame CTE. Those charges are pure evil.

Wow! If those things are true, I don’t think you can blame CTE. Those charges are pure evil.

Yes, the actions, if true, are pure evil. I’m glad also to know that you have enough medical and scientific knowledge to determine that CTE is not to blame.

Yes, the actions, if true, are pure evil. I’m glad also to know that you have enough medical and scientific knowledge to determine that CTE is not to blame.
I heard that KW2 was a supreme narcissist dating back to before college, and his ego was larger than the Miami campus. While CTE may be somewhat in play, similar to OJ Simpson’s murder case, these are the marks of an evil person either way and I have no pity for him.

I’ve had my fair share of concussions but don’t know if I played long enough to be at risk, but there are thousands of players who have developed CTE and don’t commit evil crimes. Watch his legal team try to use it as an excuse, and then watch the legal system convulse in disgust.

Reactions: VirginiaWildcat

I don’t need to have any medical or scientific knowledge to know this “person” has a long history extremlemely questionable character issues. And yeah...sorry...but raping and kidnappig elderly women? No sympathy for him. He knew it was wrong.

I don’t need to have any medical or scientific knowledge to know this “person” has a long history extremlemely questionable character issues. And yeah...sorry...but raping and kidnappig elderly women? No sympathy for him. He knew it was wrong.

I too believe that his actions were horrible. If he is found guilty, he deserves the harshest sentence possible. I do not, however, possess the medical knowledge or Divine Insight to determine if CTE is a contributor or should be disregarded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT