ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NL will use DH for EVER :(

I can’t call Willy pathetic anymore more because the last time I did I got banned from posting for two weeks, but I’ll let you guys use your imagination with what I think of this post

How is that possible! Never once banned and I’ve been quite colorful. All one has to do is review willy posts to show he plays low brow too.

Hey.... they finally won a game this summer.

Guess deep down, willy is smarter than he sounds - good choice to avoid my Cubs Sox bet like plague.

I wonder which team will have a higher season long attendance number once post season is over…

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Find someone who cares about you the way Cubs fans care about White Sox attendance.
Everyone should care about the team that plays in a tax funded stadium.

This thread is the armpit of WildcatReport.
Yep, time to get back to the old staples like 1) Kain versus Trevor, 2) CCC or Carmody, 3) why did Barney leave, 4) where are students at the games, 5) why can’t NU recruit above 10th best in the B1G, 6) spring game, 7) Fitz’s cloak of secrecy, 8) the transfer portal impact, 9) NIL ruining the game and 10) just plain “no”.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Obviously not Sox fans.
Ok - I'll bite. Currently, Sox are about 250K behind the Cubs for season. Of course, Cubs were able to open fully up earlier but I am confident. Stream, willy - care to wager on the finally home attendance numbers after all the games have been played> I'll sit back and enjoy the silence of yet another stymied cub whine. Oh wait, cue up another willy stimulus paid for stadium retort. Too bad the Cubs didn't try to get some money from Illinois - maybe they could have afforded to keep Darvish :D

Ok - I'll bite. Currently, Sox are about 250K behind the Cubs for season. Of course, Cubs were able to open fully up earlier but I am confident. Stream, willy - care to wager on the finally home attendance numbers after all the games have been played> I'll sit back and enjoy the silence of yet another stymied cub whine. Oh wait, cue up another willy stimulus paid for stadium retort. Too bad the Cubs didn't try to get some money from Illinois - maybe they could have afforded to keep Darvish :D
Or maybe the Sox owners could have not fleeced our states taxpayers.

• Haha
Or maybe the Sox owners could have not fleeced our states taxpayers.

But they did, and now they are in an open contention window for awhile while those beer drinking Flubbies are infighting and getting ready to find new homes. Time to start rooting for the Iowa Cubbies - not much difference from the AAAA version up north.

Funny how the attendance thing went away when a bet is proposed for attendance total at the end of the season... Let's see, angry Kris Bryant (service time screw) and angry Wilson Contreras (can't stand unvaccinated pvssies like Rizzo) would look real good in Black. And that Flubbie front office really knows how to fleece the Sox, let's get it done! (You can keep Baez)

He didn't take the bet. I can't make fun of him anymore because I'll get banned again, but every one of his predictions were laugh out loud bad. Yikes

It’s funny that willy is our poster with special needs - like the special need to be protected from that crap he gives out. Typical cub fan :p

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
I PREDICT... that after the Sox run deep into the post season and post higher season attendance numbers, Kris Bryant traded away along with a bunch of Flubbies and I get ready to rub a certain nose into it...this thread will disappear to the dimension where the Rant lives.... #safespaces

Hey Willy, Joc traded for a 205 hitter in single A ball. Good signing. What are you expecting KB to bring, a couple Louisville Sluggers and a sack of balls? Guess Cubs can’t afford these guys since they got no taxpayer money.

• Haha
Oh no! Where is super Flub fan Willy? Or any flub fan? I want to read more about attendance and taxpayer money while the AAAA super flubs are dismantle!

Anyone want to join me for Monday double header? Club level seats. Hard to find hard core baseball fans that like a traditional double header.

Hey Willy, Joc traded for a 205 hitter in single A ball. Good signing. What are you expecting KB to bring, a couple Louisville Sluggers and a sack of balls? Guess Cubs can’t afford these guys since they got no taxpayer money.
Bryant will bring another WS ring to he northside!!!

Anyone want to join me for Monday double header? Club level seats. Hard to find hard core baseball fans that like a traditional double header.
I'd join you if I could, Bob! Still not a "traditional" double header in that the games are only seven innings long.

Good luck to the Sox this weekend in their series against the Astros. Maybe they can actually win a game in the series this time. :)

Oh no! Where is super Flub fan Willy? Or any flub fan? I want to read more about attendance and taxpayer money while the AAAA super flubs are dismantle!

@shakes3858 might be interested. Maybe you two could bury the hatchet while commiserating on how much more fun you’d be having at Wrigley.

• Haha
I'd join you if I could, Bob! Still not a "traditional" double header in that the games are only seven innings long.

Good luck to the Sox this weekend in their series against the Astros. Maybe they can actually win a game in the series this time. :)

Looked ok last night.

Reactions: NU Houston
Glad we could oblige the last 2 games: 18 IP, 4 H, 21K, 0BB. Wouldn't want to see Lynn, Rodon and Giolito in the playoffs. Will be interesting to see if the Astros can win a World Series without, you know, cheating 🤷‍♂️

Glad we could oblige the last 2 games: 18 IP, 4 H, 21K, 0BB. Wouldn't want to see Lynn, Rodon and Giolito in the playoffs. Will be interesting to see if the Astros can win a World Series without, you know, cheating 🤷‍♂️
I'll be interested to see that too. I won't defend what the Astros did.

The Sox are solid. Cease pitched really well on Friday, but the Astros got to him just enough to break it open. These two teams very well might meet up again in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT