ADVERTISEMENT

OT - OU vs KSU

Seattle_Cat

Sep 8, 2003
OU is at it again. Their QB throws darts on the run and their RBs go through KSU D like a hot knife through butter.

Also, there are a lot of fans at the game. I wonder that their rules are for social distancing.

Chris Kleiman is a good coach. If Illinois had any clue what they were doing, they would go and hire him to lead their program.

OU is at it again. Their QB throws darts on the run and their RBs go through KSU D like a hot knife through butter.

Also, there are a lot of fans at the game. I wonder that their rules are for social distancing.

Looks like someone put the butter in the freezer and chilled the knife. Final 5 possessions for OU: Fumble, punt, punt, punt, interception.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
I didn't see the 2nd half, just the score. KSU pulled it out. They must have made some good adjustments on both D and O.

KSU was playing with a severely depleted secondary and still pulled it off. Once they got momentum, you could tell they were going to win it. It’s incredible what confidence can do.

Reactions: zbag51
KSU was playing with a severely depleted secondary and still pulled it off. Once they got momentum, you could tell they were going to win it. It’s incredible what confidence can do.
It’s just one of those things that is crazy, but you can just feel. It’s great to be on the winning side, but it sucks when you can feel a game slipping away.

How about the Texas comeback at Texas Tech? Reminds me of the NU-Iowa game in 2005. Down 15 with just over 3:00 to go and they pull it out in overtime with the help of an onside kick to get it there. Lots of offense in the crazy Big12. Not so sure about their defenses, though.

Chris Kleiman is a good coach. If Illinois had any clue what they were doing, they would go and hire him to lead their program.
First off Illinois has no clue, which is OK by me (think D3 AD). Second, I think this would be a step back from his current position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT