ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Respect to rassler*

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
We’re approaching a full decade** of Ben Johnson jokes. That’s just wonderful.***

*I’m almost certain Johnson jokes started because rassler invoked his name, like, two years after he was gone.
**mathematically, while Johnson has been gone for 11 years now, it’s almost certain that the joke began, say, nine years ago.
***Did you know Fitz has a mansion in Northfield?

We’re approaching a full decade** of Ben Johnson jokes. That’s just wonderful.***

*I’m almost certain Johnson jokes started because rassler invoked his name, like, two years after he was gone.
**mathematically, while Johnson has been gone for 11 years now, it’s almost certain that the joke began, say, nine years ago.
Wrassler will no doubt be the first inducted into NU Rivals Hall Of Fame. Turk is next in line once he is released from purgatory. It is thus clear what the criteria for induction will be.

I wouldn’t classify Fritz’s house in Northfield a mansion.

Reactions: eastbaycat99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT