ADVERTISEMENT

OT Volleyball

No Chores

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2006
It breaks my heart to report that the annual Nude Volleyball National Tournament scheduled for this summer in Beaver Pennsylvania has been canceled due to COVID-19 concerns. The tourney, which was scheduled for a nudist camp in South Beaver Pa. typically drew college and professional teams as well as raw amateur participants. In the past the event generally drew about 1000 spectators. Fortunately, I had not yet purchased my tickets. For those who doubt that I'm offering a serious report, you are invited to Google this event. This cancellation was just reported in my local newspaper.

It breaks my heart to report that the annual Nude Volleyball National Tournament scheduled for this summer in Beaver Pennsylvania has been canceled due to COVID-19 concerns. The tourney, which was scheduled for a nudist camp in South Beaver Pa. typically drew college and professional teams as well as raw amateur participants. In the past the event generally drew about 1000 spectators. Fortunately, I had not yet purchased my tickets. For those who doubt that I'm offering a serious report, you are invited to Google this event. This cancellation was just reported in my local newspaper.

And this snaps your streak of how many consecutive spectator appearances at this event?

GOUNUII

Reactions: DaCat
And this snaps your streak of how many consecutive spectator appearances at this event?

GOUNUII
OK smartass, a streak is not broken if an event is not held! You look more like a volleyball player than I do - would you like to join me next summer?

Well, you aren't nude if you are wearing a mask, so makes sense to cancel it.

I feel horrible for the athletes,fans,coaches and vendors nearby. The tax revenue from this athletic event would have gone on to help the local community. Likely,the fan base, would have spent tens of thousands of dollars. Does anyone know the makeup and demographics of the fan base? Was a lot of money going to be spent in the local community?

Don't worry No Chores. I have 2 season tickets and you are welcome to join me next year

Reactions: No Chores
ADVERTISEMENT