ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games - Bowl Orgy

UT trolls were real cretins. Kentucky fans much better.
This is known as damning with faint praise, e.g., "you sweat less than any fat girl I've ever seen"

A name-calling fight between the two losingest programs in CFB history - us and IU - is odd, to say the least. I wonder if Rutgers fans will remain humble if they ever become successful

Reactions: Hungry Jack
This is known as damning with faint praise, e.g., "you sweat less than any fat girl I've ever seen"

A name-calling fight between the two losingest programs in CFB history - us and IU - is odd, to say the least. I wonder if Rutgers fans will remain humble if they ever become successful
I actually had a really good time on the UK site during the runup to the Music City bowl. I had fun trolling the UT trolls with all the Football Phil stuff, but those guys were real asshats. The UK fans knew when they were trolling. UT fans, I'm not so sure...

Fun game between Ohio and Nevada gets ruined with an incomprehensible play call just as Nevada was coming back from a 30-9 deficit. 30-21, 4 minutes to go, first and goal from the 5, and Norvell dials up a reverse.

Fumble

Now I must gouge my eyes with a spork.

ADVERTISEMENT